The Colorado Foundation for Public Health and the Environment is a vibrant, thriving organization that encourages and fosters improvement in public health and the environment. We work to:
- Reduce disease, disability and premature death from preventable causes
- Mobilize community resources
- Assist in the development and implementation of projects and programs
- Partner with interested organizations in the development of health policies, studies and public education
- Offer fiscal services to organizations for activities related to the Foundation's purpose, including account management, as well as funds distribution for grants, research, and scholarships in the fields of health and the environment.